Friday, April 17, 2009

Collapse of the two-party system

I was listening to Glenn Beck yesterday and he discussed something that I had kind of talked about a while ago in a previous post on another blog.  Glenn Beck took it a bit further and talked about the collapse of the two-party system and not the rise of a third-party. 

With all the disenfranchisement in the country against both parties, I could see that collapse happening.  What will happen after that, I don’t know.  I still believe a third-party will emerge out of the ashes of the Republican and Democrat parties.  I was under the impression that it would be for several years but I’m beginning to wonder if it won’t be sooner.

Time will tell and I will keep you posted.

Beginning of end for 2 party system?

Source: GlennBeck.com

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: